TEMPNAME.FORUMOTION.COM MEMORIAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEMPNAME.FORUMOTION.COM MEMORIAL

the fun is gone

You are not connected. Please login or register

I WAS AMMY ALL ALONG (joke thread derr)

+4
garfield the cat
shiba inu
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
FlamingDinner
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I WAS AMMY ALL ALONG (joke thread derr) Empty I WAS AMMY ALL ALONG (joke thread derr) Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:25 pm

FlamingDinner

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW FUCIN NERDS

WREKD

WREKD

WREKD

WREKD

WREKD

FUKIN FAGETS LOL EAT SHIT NERDS DIE

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

you arent funny

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

i could see fd going to a comedy club for amateur hour expecting nothing but praise for his joeks and then getting kicked off stage for sucking too much cock

then he would bitch about "WTF stupid fundies not liking my hilarious and unique brand of humor. dae carlin?"

shiba inu

shiba inu

FlamingDinner wrote:IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW FUCIN NERDS

WREKD

WREKD

WREKD

WREKD

WREKD

FUKIN FAGETS LOL EAT SHIT NERDS DIE
no flaming
no
that wasn't funny

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

ban op

garfield the cat

garfield the cat

wow this is painful to look at

Sixty Second Assassin

Sixty Second Assassin

epc trole /b/ro

hackersmacker

hes been giggling at himself out loud for the past couple hours thats why he hasn't replied yet

chink63fromOTTD

chink63fromOTTD

Sixty Second Assassin

Sixty Second Assassin

this was the funniest thing ive ever seen in all my life

11I WAS AMMY ALL ALONG (joke thread derr) Empty Re: I WAS AMMY ALL ALONG (joke thread derr) Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:25 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

hackersmacker wrote:hes been giggling at himself out loud for the past couple hours thats why he hasn't replied yet
rereading his own post in pure self-satisfaction

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

that whole thread is an OTSW quote goldmine

"hey corgi magician says ur a "tumblr-tier fag" but I wouldn't take it personally since it's like getting insulted by a 21 year old alcoholic failure at life who hangs out with 16 year olds because he's too gay and immature to make friends his age and obsesses over le gay Japanese shit and flips his balls when he finds out that I misattributed that Touhou games were free when every fucking place on the internet tells you so and it's an extremely common misconception even among Touhou fans OH WAIT THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT IS"

haha what a fuckin butthurt bitch

FlamingDinner

xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:that whole thread is an OTSW quote goldmine

"hey corgi magician says ur a "tumblr-tier fag" but I wouldn't take it personally since it's like getting insulted by a 21 year old alcoholic failure at life who hangs out with 16 year olds because he's too gay and immature to make friends his age and obsesses over le gay Japanese shit and flips his balls when he finds out that I misattributed that Touhou games were free when every fucking place on the internet tells you so and it's an extremely common misconception even among Touhou fans OH WAIT THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT IS"

"if u make a good point ur a butthurt bitch"

shiba inu

shiba inu

oh boy here we go

star

star

I'll make the popcorn
It's your turn to get the chairs doge

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

FlamingDinner wrote:
xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:that whole thread is an OTSW quote goldmine

"if u make a good point ur a butthurt bitch"
"good point" haha paragraph is just an autobiography of your own butthurt with some bullshit about magician mixed in for good measure

you didnt even make a point in the first place let alone a good one

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]