TEMPNAME.FORUMOTION.COM MEMORIAL

the fun is gone

You are not connected. Please login or register

a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:01 pm

BTW it's everyone's fault except mine

You fags kept trying to kill it by not posting and then acting surprised when it died

I would always bring it back but noo I'm a FAGGOT who should leave

Remember all those times you would come crawling back for me and activity and as soon as I came back I was a faggot, except the last time where dogman fucked it over for good even though I was there

It died because 1 the final battle with dongman 2 star/dogman drama 3 nobody posted or advertised despite star and dong insisting that it was my responsibility and mine alone and that I wasn't doing it enough and 4 everyone insulting each other as soon as thunderdome came and started shitting on star or dog

It could've been corgi ruff skitty and I but I kept you two losers around and you ended up killing it thanks a lot

That was the one thing I could've done to keep it alive

Well hope you fags are happy

Rest in peace

Well you guys are free to join me at fautx.forumotion if you think it still stands a chance and we can try again but I know you won't I mean please prove me wrong but I know you won't I mean fuck you know what I mean

View user profile

2a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:05 pm

And don't think I'm mad because you don't like me corgi hates me

View user profile

3a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) on Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:16 pm

The first line is ironic shitposting

View user profile

4a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:51 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon
that le blowie when FD cant go 3 posts without literally blaming everyone for everything except himself

View user profile

5a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) on Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:51 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon
le ego face

View user profile

6a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:14 am

FlamingDinner wrote:The first line is ironic shitposting
i was onle pretendong!!!!

View user profile

7a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:28 am

You have better ways to spend your time

View user profile

8a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) on Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:29 am

And if you actually read it you'd see that I'm actually blaming myself entirely for le downfall

View user profile

9a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) on Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:53 am

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon
haha nerd above trying the "hurr durr get a life" shit

we all know there's no bigger loser than you fd

View user profile

10a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) on Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:54 am

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon
also no you fucking aren't nerd haha nice try at damage controlling though

View user profile

11a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) on Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:54 am

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon
le shameless backpedaling face

View user profile

12a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) on Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:55 am

I can get on a bus without pissing my pants fagfag go waste your time trying to jack off instead with your deformed autism arms

View user profile

13a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) on Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:56 am

I really don't have time for this so you can yell at the empty site if you want about how mad you are that I have self-esteem unlike any fags who let you call them names all day

View user profile

14a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) on Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:00 am

Confirmed for projection disorder: otthunderdome

View user profile

15a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) on Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:08 am

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon
haha mad as fuck above

View user profile

16a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) on Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:10 am

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon
that le feelio when typing words with my le cancerous autism arms of justice and making FD cry like a lil bitch

View user profile

17a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:22 am

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon
hurtmad

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum