TEMPNAME.FORUMOTION.COM MEMORIAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEMPNAME.FORUMOTION.COM MEMORIAL

the fun is gone

You are not connected. Please login or register

uh i'm making a new forum just because

+4
chink63fromOTTD
shiba inu
Corgi
FlamingDinner
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51uh i'm making a new forum just because - Page 3 Empty Re: uh i'm making a new forum just because Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:26 pm

hackersmacker

nobody here to blame except mr. 'i will shoot up my school' loser

52uh i'm making a new forum just because - Page 3 Empty Re: uh i'm making a new forum just because Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:28 pm

hackersmacker

dogman takes a secound to think about his life and then goes back to tf2

53uh i'm making a new forum just because - Page 3 Empty Re: uh i'm making a new forum just because Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:32 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

he only plays 4 da steambux dudddddde

54uh i'm making a new forum just because - Page 3 Empty Re: uh i'm making a new forum just because Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:33 pm

hackersmacker

dongman couldn't handle the presssure and logged out as his computer short circuited from the torrential flow of tears

55uh i'm making a new forum just because - Page 3 Empty Re: uh i'm making a new forum just because Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:34 pm

hackersmacker

he slowly gets up to his computer as his heart beats as fast as it will go in fear and bursts into tears again as he is verbally torn apart over the internet by the only people he ever considered friends

56uh i'm making a new forum just because - Page 3 Empty Re: uh i'm making a new forum just because Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:24 pm

FlamingDinner

Yeah and rtc doesn't????

57uh i'm making a new forum just because - Page 3 Empty Re: uh i'm making a new forum just because Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:27 pm

FlamingDinner

Lol dogman beat himself up over otff and our chatbox he would tell us to get off the chat so he could do it and you guys are making him have to go to a psychologist

Dogman didn't kick me out he asked me for headmin and I shared it since I didn't think I was going to be back but he changed the password and proceeded to vandalize the site like a billion times with "THIS SITE IS DEAD!!!! 2 AUTIST DON'T COME"

He would always whine about how I didn't advertise enough despite the fact he never did jack shit

There's one more I'm forgetting

58uh i'm making a new forum just because - Page 3 Empty Re: uh i'm making a new forum just because Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:53 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

le

59uh i'm making a new forum just because - Page 3 Empty Re: uh i'm making a new forum just because Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:57 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

FlamingDinner wrote: and proceeded to vandalize the site like a billion times with "THIS SITE IS DEAD!!!! 2 AUTIST DON'T COME"
BALLS i cant believe i missed that

thats some OTSW material right there

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum