TEMPNAME.FORUMOTION.COM MEMORIAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEMPNAME.FORUMOTION.COM MEMORIAL

the fun is gone

You are not connected. Please login or register

yo dogman if you can even read this

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1yo dogman if you can even read this Empty yo dogman if you can even read this Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:42 am

UNSTOPPABLE RTCITY

how does it feel knowing that you were wrong about everything ever involving OTx? horp dorp nice one sperglord TOTL sure did kill off OTx and everyone on it yeah totally man also le lol you're so uber fucking cool for talking shit behind people's backs yeah fuck you man if you were ever a good user before (which believe me you weren't you've been a fucking faggot since OTFF and you'll always be a fucking faggot) you'd be the worst fucking user ever oh WAIT you already fucking are seriously man you fucking suck your life is shit your posts are shit everything about you is a bunch of shit no small wonder nobody fucking likes you or wants you anywhere besides the dumps you're everything wrong with fucking society i mean jesus fuck you're such an egomaniac and to boot you are an edgy triple bitch i mean let's recap your average post since 2012 "GOD FUCK I SURE AM EDGY I HATE PEOPLE AND HAVE NO EMPATHY FOR PEOPLE HURR DURR I LITERALLY CANNOT STOP SUCKING DICKS" fuck me you're a disgrace to human society how can you even live knowing you're a physical manifestation of everything wrong with our world?

2yo dogman if you can even read this Empty Re: yo dogman if you can even read this Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:46 am

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

nerd

3yo dogman if you can even read this Empty Re: yo dogman if you can even read this Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:47 am

UNSTOPPABLE RTCITY

fuck i mean that's not even getting into everything else about you, you're what, 17 now? give me a fucking break kiddo you're an adult now you need to man the fuck up and stop being a bitch to everybody, nobody is going to want to fucking associate with you when you treat everyone like a bunch of dirt i mean fuck why do you think otx can't put up with you? you're fucking horrible, you're edgy, you act like a fucking retard and then are surprised when people call you out for being a retard (remember that time that you deleted TOTL over this, or the time that you got called out for your retarded fantasy pony sex?) seriously fuck you i can't believe we put up with your shit for two years to begin with and actually gave you any second chances considering how fucking awful you've been

4yo dogman if you can even read this Empty Re: yo dogman if you can even read this Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:52 am

UNSTOPPABLE RTCITY

and then of course you're fucking amazed how you dont get anywhere in life when you do stupid shit like threaten to shoot up your school i mean what the fuck seriously? you actually think people are gonna put up with shit like that? of course fucking not that's why you apparently got expelled and honestly im amazed that you didnt get fucking arested or something because jesus there is something is wrong with you if you think like that honestly im willing to bet you're gonna end up a serial killer or some mass murderer because fuck me you just fit the bill in every way shape and form

5yo dogman if you can even read this Empty Re: yo dogman if you can even read this Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:55 am

UNSTOPPABLE RTCITY

basically what i'm saying here is fuck you, fuck everything you stand for, fuck your life, fuck your posts, fuck everything about you, you're a morally detestable, edgy, stupid motherfucker who's on the verge of adulthood and can't get his fucking act together because he's too much of a pussy to not be a cynical triple bitch about everything in the fucking universe. bro, get your shit together, because like i fucking said before, the world is not going to put up with your dumb bullshit like we did. you're gonna fucking die, and nobody's gonna fucking miss you when it happens

6yo dogman if you can even read this Empty Re: yo dogman if you can even read this Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:57 am

UNSTOPPABLE RTCITY

ps: it's also pretty nice knowing i'm living better than you are

7yo dogman if you can even read this Empty Re: yo dogman if you can even read this Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:08 pm

Sixty Second Assassin

Sixty Second Assassin

haha fucking wrecked hard diggy dogman here comes back around from "LEL REMEMBER WHEN RT WAS GAY even though you guys werent there?"

digmans always jacking off about "hurrr otx suck" when he sits idly by not trying to fucking do anything about it and makes it worst by making shitty posts like "ok" "no" and ROT links

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum