TEMPNAME.FORUMOTION.COM MEMORIAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEMPNAME.FORUMOTION.COM MEMORIAL

the fun is gone

You are not connected. Please login or register

why was i banned on otminus????

+3
brosnan did nothing wrong
xxxNERDKILLERxxx
davis davis
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1why was i banned on otminus???? Empty why was i banned on otminus???? Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:55 pm

davis davis

davis davis

-madd dogg here... lol why did you ban me i didnt break any rules did i really hurt one of you fags feelings for real??? lol...

2why was i banned on otminus???? Empty Re: why was i banned on otminus???? Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:01 pm

davis davis

davis davis

i bet it was that star guy wasnt it
he was getting so defensive lol you could really tell he was trying not to roid out on me

3why was i banned on otminus???? Empty Re: why was i banned on otminus???? Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:05 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

star couldnt take the heat

4why was i banned on otminus???? Empty Re: why was i banned on otminus???? Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:50 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

he felt threatened that you're a sex-haver while he's left weeping into his semen stained pillow

5why was i banned on otminus???? Empty Re: why was i banned on otminus???? Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:50 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

dreaming of that sweet feathery pony pootang

6why was i banned on otminus???? Empty Re: why was i banned on otminus???? Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:00 pm

never forget swb's masturbation on a fucking pillow

7why was i banned on otminus???? Empty Re: why was i banned on otminus???? Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:56 pm

davis davis

davis davis

or were you all mad and it was a unanimous vote to kick me off the island
dont ignore me

8why was i banned on otminus???? Empty Re: why was i banned on otminus???? Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:10 pm

ruff

ruff

star pestered dogman about how you were 'breaking the rules of not being a faggot' in the chatbox for a while and i guess he gave in

he also wanted you username changed to 'registered sexual predator' if i recall

9why was i banned on otminus???? Empty Re: why was i banned on otminus???? Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:52 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

ruff wrote:star pestered dogman about how you were 'breaking the rules of not being a faggot' in the chatbox for a while and i guess he gave in

HAHA what a fucking little nerd bitch

he acted so cool and composed on the forum like he didn't giv a fuk about the HATERS but he even sounds like he was butthurt as a mother fuck from a retelling from a third party nice

10why was i banned on otminus???? Empty Re: why was i banned on otminus???? Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:23 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

ruff wrote:star pestered dogman about how you were 'breaking the rules of not being a faggot' in the chatbox for a while and i guess he gave in

but i only did that with flaming and carl

11why was i banned on otminus???? Empty Re: why was i banned on otminus???? Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:24 pm

ruff

ruff

shiba inu wrote:

did star just finally figure out how to use his mod privileges then

12why was i banned on otminus???? Empty Re: why was i banned on otminus???? Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:18 am

shiba inu

shiba inu

ruff wrote:
shiba inu wrote:

did star just finally figure out how to use his mod privileges then
i highly doubt he ever used them

13why was i banned on otminus???? Empty Re: why was i banned on otminus???? Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:26 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

star obv. didn't do shit with his power because he was afraid he would lose his m-mod privileges if it backfired so he got someone else to do it for him so he could throw them under the bus if it didn't go over well

usually, the ego-boosting status of being a mod is more important to an eighth grader than the actual power that comes with it

Last edited by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

14why was i banned on otminus???? Empty Re: why was i banned on otminus???? Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:27 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

this is very basic know-how in the field of forum drama

u should remember this from your INTERNET GANG WORS days dogman :333333333

15why was i banned on otminus???? Empty Re: why was i banned on otminus???? Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:00 pm

star

star

I didn't do shit with my power because I don't even know how to use it

16why was i banned on otminus???? Empty Re: why was i banned on otminus???? Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:01 pm

star

star

no that was flaming and Carl
I never even wanted mad dogg to be banned

17why was i banned on otminus???? Empty Re: why was i banned on otminus???? Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:12 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

Star wrote:

no that was flaming and Carl
I never even wanted mad dogg to be banned
bull fucking shit nerd

haha you guys kept banning carl i doubt he was too intersetded in wanting other users banned

and flaming didn't give a shit about madd becasue he was too busy trying to protect his own honor

18why was i banned on otminus???? Empty Re: why was i banned on otminus???? Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:16 pm

star

star

can you fucking read

19why was i banned on otminus???? Empty Re: why was i banned on otminus???? Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:18 pm

ruff

ruff

was madd dogg ever even banned on fid

because he isn't now

20why was i banned on otminus???? Empty Re: why was i banned on otminus???? Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:23 pm

star

star

I don't know
I stopped paying attention to him after his tantrum

21why was i banned on otminus???? Empty Re: why was i banned on otminus???? Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:24 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

Star wrote:can you fucking read
"i'll deny it, that makes it true!!"

haha

22why was i banned on otminus???? Empty Re: why was i banned on otminus???? Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:25 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

Star wrote:I don't know
HIS tantrum?

i dont think portraying everyone who dislikes or disagrees with you as foaming-at-the-mouth exaggerations of angry will make you look any more ~~MATURE~~

projecting as fuck

23why was i banned on otminus???? Empty Re: why was i banned on otminus???? Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:28 pm

star

star

xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:
HIS tantrum?

i dont think portraying everyone who dislikes or disagrees with you as foaming-at-the-mouth exaggerations of angry will make you look any more ~~MATURE~~
irony

anywho he was literally jumping up and down screaming, "everyone but me is gay! I am the savior of humanity"
tantrum might be an exaggeration but you can't deny he was mad

24why was i banned on otminus???? Empty Re: why was i banned on otminus???? Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:29 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

Star wrote:
xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:
HIS tantrum?

irony

anywho he was literally jumping up and down screaming, "everyone but me is gay! I am the savior of humanity"
tantrum might be an exaggeration but you can't deny he was mad
um he wasn't mad

also replying to everyone with "lol so IRONIC ignorant fooles" without first giving some reasonings behind it makes you look like a tard

25why was i banned on otminus???? Empty Re: why was i banned on otminus???? Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:31 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

you're a hoot, that's what you are :)
i want to hug you in a non-sexual way and tell you that you make my heart burst of joy and cuddle up like a cute little cookie monster and ask for more milk

and btw, you have very little knowledge on what you're doing. i would actually see you as a retard, but it's hard when you're so cuddly and manly! i wish i was just 10 years younger and a girl... oh my..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum