TEMPNAME.FORUMOTION.COM MEMORIAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEMPNAME.FORUMOTION.COM MEMORIAL

the fun is gone

You are not connected. Please login or register

if we keep at this for a month we'll be #2

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1if we keep at this for a month we'll be #2 Empty if we keep at this for a month we'll be #2 Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:56 am

FlamingDinner

Ya!!!!!!!!!

shiba inu

shiba inu

woo

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

haha umm, no you wont, you stupid beaner

by that logic otthunderdome is 13.8 billion years old (or 6,000 if you're a le ignorant funDIE) if you count in every single event that took place in the universe that led up to its creation

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

just blatantly fudging up numbers to try and feel accomplished haha how sad

Last edited by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

hackersmacker

ummm i'll let YOU know that roblox was ACTUALLY made in 1986 so i am technically a 27 year vet because i heard about them back then :3333333333333333

hackersmacker

if you keep up the dick sucking youll be #1 you whore

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

hackersmacker wrote:if you keep up the dick sucking youll be #1 you whore
haha i bet fd is going to find some excuse to try and raise himself to le #1 to try and water that withering ego

UHH I FOUND THIS DEAD FORUM FROM 2002, I POSTED A LINK TO IT SO I GUESS WE HAVE TIES TO THEM AND ARE GOING 14 YEARS STRONG! (READ, #1. SUCK IT LE THUNDERSCRUBS <-- epick maymay)

hackersmacker

umm i'll have YOU know (ignorant fundie) that back when my mom had friends she went to club house meetings DAILY and they called their club "bent name" which RHYMES with "tempname" therefore this club is over 30 years old

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

otthunderdome was founded in 130,000 BCE when the first human was born

Sixty Second Assassin

Sixty Second Assassin

no it wont faglord this is a new forum that was made 7 days ago you gotta start from the beginning

shiba inu

shiba inu

Sixty Second Assassin wrote:no it wont faglord this is a new forum that was made 7 days ago you gotta start from the beginning
he wasn't around for any of the otx forums so he obviously believes that only otr, ottd, and fid18 are the only otxs

shiba inu

shiba inu

also didn't skitty say this wasn't supposed to be an otx

FlamingDinner

OT- and this are direct continuations of OTLib

So fuck off

FlamingDinner

Also I knew about otff and OTB but I never got a link so I only knew they existed

I was online when RP4 was founded and a huge shitstorm commenced

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

FlamingDinner wrote:OT- and this are direct continuations of OTLib

So fuck off
um shit excuse nerd haha

your just mad because neither of your forums could muster up enough activity to even outlive OTR AHAHAHAHA

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

otthunderdome is a direct continuation of otr which is a ~~direct continuation~~ of TOTL which is a ~!~direct continuation~!~ of OTB which is a mutha fucken direct continuation of OTFF which is a direct continuation of ROBLOX which was made in 6th century BC

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

i cant believe fd has to fudge up numbers like this just to save his ego haha

he cant even come up with an excuse

shiba inu

shiba inu

also what do you even mean #2
ots and all of the other "i don't like dashie so i'm making my own place" forums lasted longer than a month

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:i cant believe fd has to fudge up numbers like this just to save his ego haha

he cant even come up with an excuse
it would just be too hard for him to admit that his shitty forums were short-lived and nobody liked them

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

shiba inu wrote:also what do you even mean #2
ots and all of the other "i don't like dashie so i'm making my own place" forums lasted longer than a month
not rly

EXISTED for longer than a month but their periods of activity were usually counted in hours and only brought about from OTB being inaccessable

FlamingDinner

Except all three had/have the same goddamn community, nobody came or left

#2 behind TD because in a month we'll outlive totl/otb

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

FlamingDinner wrote:Except all three had/have the same goddamn community, nobody came or left
worst excuse ever lmfao

by that logic turkey is still the ottoman empire

Last edited by xxxNERDKILLERxxx on Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

shiba inu

shiba inu

http://otshelter.forumotion.com/
while it's pretty much only spambots now, fairly certain this one lasted much longer

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

shiba inu wrote:http://otshelter.forumotion.com/
while it's pretty much only spambots now, fairly certain this one lasted much longer
as i said periods of activity were measured in hours

it was dead silent most of the time because the whole userbase was already on OTB

shiba inu

shiba inu

FlamingDinner wrote:Except all three had/have the same goddamn community, nobody came or left

#2 behind TD because in a month we'll outlive totl/otb
"totl/otb"
"totl/otb"
"totl/otb"
"totl/otb"
"totl/otb"
no

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum