TEMPNAME.FORUMOTION.COM MEMORIAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEMPNAME.FORUMOTION.COM MEMORIAL

the fun is gone

You are not connected. Please login or register

sit down kiddos its time for a story

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sit down kiddos its time for a story Empty sit down kiddos its time for a story Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:14 pm

FlamingDinner

a story

of spicfaggotry

one summer when i was 5 i went to puerto rico for a few weeks like usual only this time there were some affairs that i don't remember and we had to stay there part of the school year. as substitute i was enrolled in some campy private school despite being switched from spanish to english and didn't talk until i was like 4 despite teaching myself to read earlier than that and in terms of language electives in high school i was maybe a level 3 in english and level like 1 lel in spanish. anyways i was enrolled in this school where i understood everyone but could rarely respond both due to my awkwardness and due to me not knowing any spanish and i would cry like half the school day (this little escapade lasted 1-2 weeks lel) because i had no idea what was going on. so on my first day my uncles who i didn't recognize came to pick me up and i thought i was being kidnapped and i complied. they started speaking heavily accented spanish and i thought i was being interrogated but then we got home through a completely different route and mom explained everything to me. then she saw that i hated it at school and decided it was because i wasn't in a high enough grade (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) so she put her little special snowflake in first grade instead of kindergarten. i lasted like 3 hours in there. one girl that sat next to me was all "why don't you talk? you seem to understand" and i just burst out crying on the spot

in retrospect it's comedian material

also botyx is ded

2sit down kiddos its time for a story Empty Re: sit down kiddos its time for a story Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:20 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

tl;dr version: flaming is a whiny bitch who can't speak spanish

3sit down kiddos its time for a story Empty Re: sit down kiddos its time for a story Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:38 pm

FlamingDinner

shiba inu wrote:tl;dr version: flaming is a whiny bitch who couldn't speak spanish
do you want the activity or not

4sit down kiddos its time for a story Empty Re: sit down kiddos its time for a story Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:17 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

tl;dr shitty thread FAGGOT

5sit down kiddos its time for a story Empty Re: sit down kiddos its time for a story Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:23 pm

Sixty Second Assassin

Sixty Second Assassin

haha so you were socially awkward from the start

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum