TEMPNAME.FORUMOTION.COM MEMORIAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEMPNAME.FORUMOTION.COM MEMORIAL

the fun is gone

You are not connected. Please login or register

a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:01 pm

FlamingDinner

BTW it's everyone's fault except mine

You fags kept trying to kill it by not posting and then acting surprised when it died

I would always bring it back but noo I'm a FAGGOT who should leave

Remember all those times you would come crawling back for me and activity and as soon as I came back I was a faggot, except the last time where dogman fucked it over for good even though I was there

It died because 1 the final battle with dongman 2 star/dogman drama 3 nobody posted or advertised despite star and dong insisting that it was my responsibility and mine alone and that I wasn't doing it enough and 4 everyone insulting each other as soon as thunderdome came and started shitting on star or dog

It could've been corgi ruff skitty and I but I kept you two losers around and you ended up killing it thanks a lot

That was the one thing I could've done to keep it alive

Well hope you fags are happy

Rest in peace

Well you guys are free to join me at fautx.forumotion if you think it still stands a chance and we can try again but I know you won't I mean please prove me wrong but I know you won't I mean fuck you know what I mean

2a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:05 pm

FlamingDinner

And don't think I'm mad because you don't like me corgi hates me

3a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:16 pm

FlamingDinner

The first line is ironic shitposting

4a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:51 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

that le blowie when FD cant go 3 posts without literally blaming everyone for everything except himself

5a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:51 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

le ego face

6a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:14 am

Sixty Second Assassin

Sixty Second Assassin

FlamingDinner wrote:The first line is ironic shitposting
i was onle pretendong!!!!

7a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:28 am

FlamingDinner

You have better ways to spend your time

8a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:29 am

FlamingDinner

And if you actually read it you'd see that I'm actually blaming myself entirely for le downfall

9a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:53 am

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

haha nerd above trying the "hurr durr get a life" shit

we all know there's no bigger loser than you fd

10a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:54 am

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

also no you fucking aren't nerd haha nice try at damage controlling though

11a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:54 am

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

le shameless backpedaling face

12a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:55 am

FlamingDinner

I can get on a bus without pissing my pants fagfag go waste your time trying to jack off instead with your deformed autism arms

13a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:56 am

FlamingDinner

I really don't have time for this so you can yell at the empty site if you want about how mad you are that I have self-esteem unlike any fags who let you call them names all day

14a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:00 am

FlamingDinner

Confirmed for projection disorder: otthunderdome

15a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:08 am

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

haha mad as fuck above

16a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:10 am

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

that le feelio when typing words with my le cancerous autism arms of justice and making FD cry like a lil bitch

17a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Empty Re: a send off to fautx (FOR NOW???) Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:22 am

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

hurtmad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum