TEMPNAME.FORUMOTION.COM MEMORIAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEMPNAME.FORUMOTION.COM MEMORIAL

the fun is gone

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !

+5
FlamingDinner
Sixty Second Assassin
skitty
shiba inu
chink63fromOTTD
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:46 pm

star

star

"my parents took me to seaworld and didn't let me sit on my ass shitposting all day
why me god :*("

102HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:47 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

Star wrote:"my parents took me to seaworld and didn't let me sit on my ass shitposting all day
why me god :*("
mama was gonna take me to the zoo so i broke my sister's laptop in retaliation. my parents are SUCH assholes.

103HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:48 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

his life is so hard african children donate to him

104HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:54 pm

star

star

give him a few minutes for his mommy to put band aids on his booty boo boos

105HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:15 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

FlamingDinner wrote:goes for you too dogman
what do you even mean by this

106HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:18 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

FlamingDinner wrote:U said almost exactly that one time

Also you gotta love how ammy has archives of everything he can use against me just because I wrecked rtcity that one time
how did you wreck rtcity
really
how did you wreck rt

107HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:19 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

FlamingDinner wrote:
Star wrote:come on Dogman
the experts all agree that FD is an intolerable fag and should be banished forever
disregarding the fact that whenever he does this this place gets even closer to dying

I don't need you ungrateful nerds anyways

The only people on here who aren't top autistic are corgi ruff and botyx
"I don't need you ungrateful nerds anyways"
"ungrateful nerds"
no comment

"The only people on here who aren't top autistic are corgi ruff and botyx"
what did i do to you though

108HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:20 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

FlamingDinner wrote:Star you're a bitchass nigga after all I've done for you
what exactly have you done

109HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:21 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

FlamingDinner wrote:
Star wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:Ruff botyx and corgi hate me

I want to see if they want to keep in touch though
if they hate you why would they want to talk to you
because you and dogman hate me and you want to talk to me
wait why is me disliking you a reason for them to want to talk to you

110HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:23 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:"you don't know the shit i've been through"

yah fd lives such a hard life :''''''''''''(
"my parents want to take me to amusment parks and do fun family things! ughhh they're gay this sucks"-actual quote from fd 2013

111HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:02 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

shiba inu wrote:

Also you gotta love how ammy has archives of everything he can use against me just because I wrecked rtcity that one time
how did you wreck rtcity
really
how did you wreck rt
i think he thinks saying "rtcity is ghey!!!!!!!!" is "wrecking" him despite not provoking any reactions

112HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:08 pm

Sixty Second Assassin

Sixty Second Assassin

FlamingDinner wrote:goes for you too dogman

idk about corgi but she seems like one of those girls that doesn't fit in

nerdkiller here is compulsed to insult anyone who could potentially be his friends

epoch:"n-n-no-no i have friends im gonna play bee boll with my POSSE right now!!!!!!!!!" fuming wigger
haha what makes you think im a wigger

113HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:09 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:
shiba inu wrote:

how did you wreck rtcity
really
how did you wreck rt
i think he thinks saying "rtcity is ghey!!!!!!!!" is "wrecking" him despite not provoking any reactions
wait is spamming the wiki what he considers wrecking

114HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Sixty Second Assassin

Sixty Second Assassin

this entire thread is a fucking gem haha

115HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Sixty Second Assassin

Sixty Second Assassin

and everyone on otx

116HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:12 pm

shiba inu

shiba inu

Sixty Second Assassin wrote:this entire thread is a fucking gem haha
it's a flaming vs otx thread
they're all like this

117HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:12 pm

Sixty Second Assassin

Sixty Second Assassin

Sixty Second Assassin wrote:

and everyone on otx
why would people that despise you want to keep in touch with you are you so desperate for friends that youre willing to stick with people that hate everything about you

118HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:55 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

just waiting for FD to crawl back to make yet another "I HAVE MORE RESPECT POINTS ON ROT THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111" shitpost to try and defend himself

119HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:23 pm

brosnan did nothing wrong

brosnan did nothing wrong

holy shit this is top tier shit

120HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:09 pm

star

star

FD gets wrecked by everyone: The Thread

121HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:34 am

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

didnt stand a chance

122HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:35 am

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

being flamingdinner and then trying to take on battle hardened soldiers like ammy, rtcity and dogman is internet suicide

123HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:27 pm

Sixty Second Assassin

Sixty Second Assassin

PWNED LOSER

124HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:14 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

fd ran out of things to say

125HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 5 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:14 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

im playing the worlds smallest violin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum