TEMPNAME.FORUMOTION.COM MEMORIAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TEMPNAME.FORUMOTION.COM MEMORIAL

the fun is gone

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !

+5
FlamingDinner
Sixty Second Assassin
skitty
shiba inu
chink63fromOTTD
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:05 pm

star

star

they hate you two jackass
and keep telling yourself that
whatever saves your almost nonexistent self esteem

77HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:07 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

Star wrote:they hate you two jackass
and keep telling yourself that
whatever saves your almost nonexistent self esteem
"f-fucking AUTIST"

-mexican with no friends, 2013

78HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:07 pm

FlamingDinner

Ruff botyx and corgi hate me

I want to see if they want to keep in touch though

79HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:08 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

i love how when were telling him he has no friends and nobody here likes him he actually tries to argue it like it would redeem him with us or something

le top lel amirite /b/roenies

80HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:08 pm

star

star

come on FD shut us up with yor maximium iq supreme Athiest mind

81HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:09 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

Star wrote:come on FD shut us up with yor maximium iq supreme Athiest mind
im not even trying he's basically just wrecking himself

82HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:09 pm

star

star

FlamingDinner wrote:Ruff botyx and corgi hate me

if they hate you why would they want to talk to you

83HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:10 pm

FlamingDinner

Star you're a bitchass nigga after all I've done for you

84HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:10 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

FlamingDinner wrote:Star you're a bitchass nigga after all I've done for you
"after all i've done for you"

all ive seen you do is talk shit to him

i talk shit about star all the time but i dont expect anything in return for it

85HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:11 pm

star

star

xxxNERDKILLERxxx wrote:
Star wrote:come on FD shut us up with yor maximium iq supreme Athiest mind
im not even trying he's basically just wrecking himself
he's opening doors thinking they'll help him when we're just walking in and fucking shit up

86HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:11 pm

star

star

lol trying to pull the guilt card
he's getting desperate

87HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:11 pm

FlamingDinner

Star wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:Ruff botyx and corgi hate me

if they hate you why would they want to talk to you
because you and dogman hate me and you want to talk to me

88HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:13 pm

FlamingDinner

Star wrote:lol trying to pull the guilt card
he's getting desperate
fag
and yes I've made fun of you but all friends poke fun at each other you're just new to that beaner

89HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:13 pm

star

star

we don't LEL
we only talk to you because you annoy the shit out of us
because we're forced to

90HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:13 pm

star

star

except it's all you do

91HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:16 pm

FlamingDinner

False and false don't even try that shit star go back to ammy see if they treat you any better than I did

You always reply to my quality original posts I don't force you to bitch

92HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:18 pm

star

star

If you want we can just stop talking to you

93HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:20 pm

FlamingDinner

Star wrote:If you want we can just stop talking to you
what is thatsupposed to mean

94HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:25 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

shun fd

95HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:16 pm

chink63fromOTTD

chink63fromOTTD

FlamingDinner wrote:wasn't that like months ago

What happened to buying a new one
Maybe he can't afford one

also why are you sitting here making fun of amsk8r for being "le antisocial bully" when you are just insulting a kid who has been taken away from his birth parents due to the conditions they've put him in being super shitty. Think about it for a second, this person who is going through tons of shit right now is getting made fun of behind his back by some guy on the internet just to make a point in an argument he's having with someone elese on the internet.Yet, you sit here and talk shit about him despite the complete irony those insults have coming from your keyboard,

96HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:19 pm

FlamingDinner

chink63fromOTTD wrote:
FlamingDinner wrote:wasn't that like months ago

What happened to buying a new one
Maybe he can't afford one

also why are you sitting here making fun of amsk8r for being "le antisocial bully" when you are just insulting a kid who has been taken away from his birth parents due to the conditions they've put him in being super shitty. Think about it for a second, this person who is going through tons of shit right now is getting made fun of behind his back by some guy on the internet just to make a point in an argument he's having with someone elese on the internet.Yet, you sit here and talk shit about him despite the complete irony those insults have coming from your keyboard,
he's a bitch-ass nigger that made fun of me on tumblr for trying to settle an argument so I come and crack down on his ass for being a bitch-ass nigger and ammy gets mad at me that's why i hate him

you don't know the shit i've been through

also it's not a matter of him being able to afford one it's a matter of his foster parents being able to afford one

it's just a cable

97HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:43 pm

star

star

dude seriously
I've realized insulting RTC while he can't hit back is gay as hell
you should too

98HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:44 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

Star wrote:dude seriously
I've realized insulting RTC while he can't hit back is gay as hell
you should too
hes so upset just because rtcity made fun of his gay posts on ROT haha

99HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:45 pm

xxxNERDKILLERxxx

xxxNERDKILLERxxx
first man on the moon

"you don't know the shit i've been through"

yah fd lives such a hard life :''''''''''''(

100HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! - Page 4 Empty Re: HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:45 pm

star

star

knowing FD that's probably why he does it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum